Hope you all are doing good. This blog post is extremely special to us as this is our first award in blogging.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
We are blessed to receive this award from one of our favourite blogger, Anjali virdi. She is always so sweet and supportive, not only for us but to all the bloggers whether new or experienced. When we got to know that it’s been only few months that she has been blogging, we were amazed to see her growth. She is truly an inspiration for us. Her blogs too are stunning like her. You must check it out https://wp.me/pbXlpb-pM So, thank you so much Anjali for nominating us for our first award.
And recently, we have got 200+ likes and 50+ followers.
Thank you to each of our reader for supporting us.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post
QUESTIONS ASKED FROM CHASING THE MAXIMUM LIFE TO US
1. What’s your goal for your blog?
When we started blogging, we didn’t thought of any goal as we started it for fun to utilize our time.
But today it is our goal to reach out to maximum number of people. If even 10% of people get helped by reading our blog, we would consider that our goal has been accomplished.
2. Do you have a TV show that you’re binging on right now?
Yes, it’s Masaba Masaba and Anupama(Hindi television show)
Both of them are quite different and inspiring.
3. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
4. What do you do when you’re really stressed out about something?
We like to listen to some of our favourite songs. And talk to our favourite person who can guide us without judging.
5. If you had never started blogging, how different do you think your life would be?
It would be normal but we could not have got the opportunity to explore and learn from new bloggers.
6. If the story of your blog were to be turned into a movie, who would be cast as you?
Definitely a lead role
7. Tell me about some of your blog struggles.
We would say struggles are everywhere in our life. It is upon us that how we take them. If your content is good and you are working hard for it, you can overcome them easily. And we are still quite new to wordpress, we have realised that most important is the content and how you present it to your readers. One of the struggle was to reaching to the other bloggers as we didn’t knew much about the features of wordpress. But slowly, we got to know about them and it was a great journey.
8. Money or Free Time? Why?
We would like to choose only a little of free time so that we can rest over that period. But if this free time is in abundant, we won’t choose it. We will go for money then as we don’t like being lazy. We prefer to stay busy and work rather being lying on bed for the whole day. We like to make our day a productive one.
9. If you had to give a title to the current chapter of your life based on a movie, what would it be?
We don’t think that a particular movie title can describe our life.
10. What type of blog do you prefer the most?
We like to read interesting and eye catching blogs. Mainly blogs related to beauty, fashion, lifestyle and wellness. In a nut shell, we like blogs which inspire and motivate us.
11. Give a shout out to three of your favourite bloggers.
Anjali virdi from chasingthemaximumlife https://wp.me/pbXlpb-pM
Poojag from lifeisfinewhine https://wp.me/p6uCcB-1LI
tanvibytes Tanvi bytes
Iridescent Hey guys
DiyaS Hey there dazzlers!
Anna Coleman Hey guys!
Maggie Hey there!
The cozy potato Hello, welcome back
Anjali utters Thankyou for loving my last post
Jasmine rose Hey Lovelies
Meghan’s teen life Hello friends!
Sukanya Hey friends
Shahrin Drippin’ in chocolate
QUESTIONS FOR OUR NOMINEES
1. How long you have been blogging?
2. Which is the biggest milestone you have achieved in your blogging career till now?
3. What tips or points you will suggest to new bloggers?
4. You are working as a team or individually in writing the content?
5. Who is your favourite blogger?
6. Where do you prefer to hangout & with whom?
7. Why did you thought of blogging?
8. Are you a student or working person?
9. In your opinion, what are pros and cons of being a blogger?
10. Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
11. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
If you liked our blog, hit the like button and follow us. Connect us via facebook and instagram @theunparalleledlife
Thanks for reading😊
The unparalleled life